[Gllug] Help ! Problem after installing RedHat Linux9.0

gaurav verma gaurav_v_13 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:16:56 UTC 2004

Hello,
     I had installed Linux9.0 on my system. There was no error during the
installation. But after rebooting ( or whenever I boot) the system stops
after the following line :

           Configuring Kernel Parameters :                           [ OK ]

I had tried the installation with both the loaders ( GRUB or LILO ) with
many options like text installation, or Desktop installation etc. but I am
getting the same problem .Can anybody please help ?

Thanks,

Gaurav Verma

Gifts for Him & Her. Valentine’s Day.  http://go.msnserver.com/IN/42197.asp
At MSN Shopping.