[Gllug] sending mail inside nt-based lan

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Fri Feb 6 11:35:17 UTC 2004

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 10:56:06AM +0000, Jason wrote:
> > Other suggestions are welcome, but I'd ideally like
> > to keep my mutt.
>
> Have you spoken to the Exchange admin?

I would second that.  Speaking as a network/mail administrator, I would
be extremely angry with anyone who tried to send mail out of our network
without my knowledge and approval.  I would actually be even more angry
if it were personal rather than work mail, as we would still be legally
responsible for it.

--
Bruce

I must admit that the existence of Disneyland (which I know is real)
proves that we are not living in Judea in AD 50. -- Philip K. Dick