[Gllug] sending mail inside nt-based lan

ben f ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 10:06:08 UTC 2004

Hi all

I have a quick(!) question...

I'm inside an NT based LAN. I used to send mail
by having sendmail running locally with my smart
host set as the local exchange server. Now all
relaying on the exchange server is denied. I
could ssh tunnel out, but before I go that way,
I wanted to know if there is any way I can have
mutt interface with exchange to send mail straight
from the exchange server.

Other suggestions are welcome, but I'd ideally like
to keep my mutt.

I'm flying by the seat of my pants when it comes
to e-mail, so please speak s l o w l y ;)

Cheers,

Ben

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk