[Gllug] Konqueror won't hold file associations

Pete Ryland pdr at accucard.com
Mon Feb 16 11:15:48 UTC 2004

On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 07:31:01PM +0000, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> Running from the command-line, I get these warnings:
>
> ASSERT: "m_pService" in ../../../kio/kfile/kopenwith.cpp (668)
>
> locate kopenwith.cpp returns nothing.  The file doesn't exist!
>
> Am I missing some vital file?  Where should it go?

That is a source file which won't exist on your system unless you have the
source code installed.  Finding line 668 of that file may help you work out
what the problem is, since that's where it's bombing out with a failed
assertion.

Sorry this doesn't help fix the problem, but it may allay your fears that
something more major is wrong.

Pete
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk