[Gllug] linux on libretto L5 and escrow.com

Rickey Costas rickey at lefteris.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 16:27:00 UTC 2004

Does anyone have any experience of running linux on a libretto L5? I've
seen a couple of web pages, but wondered in anyone had any direct
good/bad experience of it. Are there any viable alternatives to the
Libretto L5, which are available to the uk market ? (I've seen the sony
vaio c1, but thats not uk market either).

Also, I've been trying to purchase a Libretto L5 from a korean seller.
I'm trying to use escrow.com because of the possible pain of this.
However, escrow.com want a photocopy of _both_ side of my credit card.
Anyone else think this sounds slightly dodgy ? Are there any
recommendations for other escrow companies that people have used ?

Cheers,

Rickey.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk