[Gllug] Production system - Linux 2.4.24, LVM and cciss

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.com
Mon Jan 12 17:23:35 UTC 2004

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:37:18 +0100 (CET)
John Hearns <john.hearns at clustervision.com> wrote:

> I first heard about LCFG at a talk by Paul Anderson at the UKUUG winter
> conference in 2002. It might be online at UKUUG, but probably out of date
> by now.
> http://www.ukuug.org/events/winter2002/speakers.shtml#PA

It's on the lcfg site, I'm reading it at the moment.

> Another project, with dirrerent aims, at the same conference:
> http://ark.sourceforge.net/key-ideas.html

Will you stop that. I was quite happy in my comfortable little world where
cfengine was the only choice. Now I'm going to actually have to do some work.
Be honest now, you're just being helpful to mess with my head aren't you? :-)

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk