[Gllug] mp3 encoding from Real Player output

Gordon Joly gordon.joly at pobox.com
Fri Jan 2 00:25:50 UTC 2004

>That is one of the things that I really want to have a look at: the
>ability to receive the broadcasts and then stream them throughout the
>house :-)
>
>Kind regards
>Xander

Indeed. Or buy several small AM/FM radios?

:-)

<http://www.guardian.co.uk/online/gadgets/story/0,12452,1110638,00.html>

Wireless gadgets head for the living room

The first wireless gadgets able to transfer video, audio and image files from a PC to a screen in a living room arrived in 2003. Next year the consumer electronics heavyweights will deliver their lounge-friendly wireless product.

Gordo.

--
"Think Feynman"/////////
http://pobox.com/~gordo/