[Gllug] Vodaphone testing mobile on LUL between Angel & Moorgate

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Jan 24 11:57:53 UTC 2004

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Richard Jones said:
> I'm in two minds about this.  I don't want to have to listen to
> chatter on the tube when I'm trying to read a book.

Firstly, how could anyone trying to talk in the tunnel part of the
network hear the other side of the conversation?

Secondly, read a book? you have room to open the book? My experiences on
the rush-hour Northern Line indicate that this is implausible. :)

(Does your alternate London have clean air, too?)

--
`note to the crown prosecution service: Machine guns dont have a
 'stun' setting.' --- mjw
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk