[Gllug] new guy with ADSL question

gllug at amias.org.uk gllug at amias.org.uk
Wed Jan 7 14:57:26 UTC 2004

Wotcha !

I've just moved to london from bath and thought I should join the local linux user group .
I've been using linux for about 8 years for both work and home and havent looked back. it rocks !

Anyways ,  i noticed that nobody has asked about
ADSL services in london for at least 2 months so
here we go ;)

1. Could anyone recommend any small scale local ADSL providers near stockwell ?

2. Has anyone used coyotelinux firewalls with ADSL
hardware sucessfully ? i'd quite like to use a PCI
card to do the adsl (instead of USB or a router) as i already have a switch and would like to just swap my modem for ADSL.

3. $question1 =~ s/ADSL/wireless/;

4. Could anyone recommend a national ISP ?

Thanks y'all

Toodle-pip
Amias
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk