[Gllug] Perhaps Newham needs a decent Linux consultant?

Mamading Ceesay evangineer at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 10 14:36:57 UTC 2004

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:39:19 +0000 (GMT)
Jason Clifford <jason at ukpost.com> wrote:

> How much life (in support terms) is left in Exchange 5.5?

Q. Mainstream support for Exchange 5.5 was scheduled to end on December 31, 2003. Why are you providing the first year of extended support for no charge?

A. Customers gave us feedback that they would like more time to migrate from Exchange 5.5. Based on this feedback, we are offering the first year of extended support at no charge. Extended support (pay-per-incident and security hotfix support) is still scheduled to end on December 31, 2005. We also invested in new deployment and migration tools to ease and facilitate your migration to Exchange Server 2003.

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/support/lifecycle/55faq.asp

--
Mamading Ceesay - SCO delenda est! - http://www.scocountdown.com
Essential reading for all computer users:
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk