[OT] Re: [Gllug] Surprised...

ben f ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 09:18:22 UTC 2004

 --- Pete Ryland <pdr at accucard.com> wrote: > On Tue,
Jan 27, 2004 at 06:53:20PM +0000,
> Christopher Hunter wrote:
> > On Tuesday 27 Jan 2004 5:45 pm, ben f wrote:
> >
> > > Sydney - great times. (and melbourne too).
> >
> > Prefer Melbourne myself - lived there for a while
> in the 90s.
>
> Any reason in particular?  Besides that the weather
> (and people) are more
> like good old Blighty?  If that's the reason, then
> you'd *love* Tasmania!
> :-)

I preferred Melbourne too. It does feel more European
and seemed (to me anyway) to have more going on in the
way of culture. That said, Sydney is a young feeling
city.

If I had to move to Oz, ideally I'd live in Sydney
until I'm about 30 - 35 and then move to Melbourne!!!

(and darwin if I lost my mind!!!)

ben

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk