[Gllug] Mobiles in toilets & other places

Simon Morris simon.morris at westbourne-terrace.com
Mon Jan 26 18:15:14 UTC 2004

Not really connected to mobile phones but......

During my time in the Army I had a stint in Norway. My Sgt-Major had a
graphics card blow on his office PC, and assumed the whole unit was to be
scrapped (??).

He held a court martial in his office, found the offender guilty and had a
section take the unit up onto the ranges for summary execution. When the PC
guy arrived soon after with a replacement card he rushed up to the range to
arrive in time to see his PC being shot to pieces.

Unfortunately no hairdryer could've saved that one....

SM

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk