[Gllug] Apache module problem

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Tue Jan 20 12:57:12 UTC 2004

On Tue 20 Jan will wrote:
> and when I restart or configtest apache I get no errors.  However, I
> cannot get coldfusion to interpet a .cfm page.  We have coldfusion
> running on our live server and there is nothing else in the config there
> that needs to be added (no AddHandlers etc).  When I go to a .cfm page
> on the test server, I just get the plain text back to the browser.
>
> Does anyone know what is going on here?  Any pointers?

I've not tried coldfusion, but I'm sure you'd need an:

    AddType application/x-coldfusion .cfm

or whatever mime type they have invented, otherwise Apache will process
the file as text.

Cheers,

Doug.

--
6973E2CF print 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC  609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
"The purpose of all war is robbery."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk