[Gllug] mp3 encoding from Real Player output

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Mon Jan 5 13:03:48 UTC 2004

This one time, at band camp, Stuart Children wrote:

> However, I am using OSS and Rev Simon Rumble points out that ALSA may do
> a better job (thanks Simon). I shall allocate some time to experimenting
> with it when I get around to trying out the 2.6 kernel (which itself may
> well help with these issues).

For _SOME_ cards!

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange
  apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But
  if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange
  these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."
- George Bernard Shaw
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk