[Gllug] Speaker Suggestion

Mamading Ceesay evangineer at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 8 16:01:00 UTC 2004

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:19:31 +0000
Darren <darren101 at talk21.com> wrote:

> Doesn't (almost) everyone have something to bring to the table that others can
> benefit from?

This chimes with my own thinking more or less.  I'm keener on dynamically-typed languages like Scheme and Python myself, I'd be quite happy never to see a line of C++ or Java code again.

I'm interested in hearing Phil's ideas about methodology rather than arguing about his language choices and their respective syntax/semantics.  If he has one good idea that could have an impact on my development practices, I want to hear it.

--
Mamading Ceesay - SCO delenda est!
Essential reading for all computer users:
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk