[Gllug] Gnome Question

Mick Farmer mick at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Wed Jan 28 14:57:16 UTC 2004

Dear GLLUGers,

I'm using gnome-terminal which highlights (by underlining) a
URL if the mouse is over it.  Click the right button and a
pop-down menu offers "Open Link".  However, accepting this
always causes my (Mozilla Firebird) browser to open the URL
www.hoovers.com/free/.

This is not a site I've ever visited!  Does anyone know how
to fix the configuration of this feature?

Regards,

Mick               /"\
                   \ /
Linux Registered    X  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
User #287765       / \ Against HTML Mail
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk