[Gllug] First Debian install - a little help needed!

FORSTER, David david.forster at mfi.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 11:07:58 UTC 2004

Hehe, I will.. I just haven't reached that chapter in the book yet :o)

the odd thing is, I'm sure that when I installed Debian that I loaded the
module for my sound chip. I do see something about the AC'97 in the kernel
boot messages but it scrolls past too quickly to read it and when I look at
var/log/messages I can't see it.. Will dmesg show me anything different?