[Gllug] Apple CRT & Linux

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Tue Jan 20 10:58:22 UTC 2004

I've got an Apple 21" CRT monitor connected to my desktop, because we
had it spare.  The monitor is very nice, but it seems to use USB to
control the position and size of the image.  The USB hub in the monitor
works ok, and I can see this in lsusb:

    Bus 001 Device 002: ID 05ac:9110 Apple Computer, Inc.

The image on the monitor is very small - it needs stretching both
horizontally and vertically, and it could do with some centering too.
I've googled without success - does anyone know if there is a way of
changing these things in linux?  I'm out of my depth with monitors so I
don't even know what I could try...

Cheers,

Doug.

--
6973E2CF print 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC  609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
"The purpose of all war is robbery."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk