[Gllug] Thunderbird

Simon Faulkner simon at titanic.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 17:02:10 UTC 2004

I am trying to avoid installing Exchange Server for a 10 user network in
Stoke-on-Trent.

I have installed a RH9.0 server, Postfix is running beautifully.

WebCalander gives them a good shared diary.

Users can IMAP with Thunderbird or SquirrelMail and they love it.

What would list members sugest that I use to replace the shared contacts
facility of Exchange?

I have tried LDAP with Thunderbird but It will not allow me to list all
the contacts and I can't seem to get Thunderbird to add new contacts (or
see the existing ones sometimes!)

Any ideas?

Simon
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk