[Gllug] Haven't cases come a long way!

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri Jul 9 10:06:37 UTC 2004

I've been having cooling problems with my case, so I bought a nice
shiny new Casetek case.  It's HUGE, heavy (anti-theft device?) and
well built.

I've only previously bought el-cheapo cases and this is my first
expensive case.  I'm well impressed!  It comes with documentation of
the pinouts for all the attached ports, the cables that need
connecting to the mobo are labelled, in English not inscrutable icons
or abbreviations and not in Chinglish.  Amazing!

Anyway, just thought I'd comment on how much nicer an experience this
is to the crappy cheapo cases with sharp edges and arcane or
non-existent labels.

Oh, and it's almost completely tool-less.  Everything hooks in with
plastic clippy things.  Drives slide in and out.  Fans have filters.
Awesome!

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

When the Rapture comes, can I have your stuff?
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk