[Gllug] RedHat Courses in London

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Tue Jul 20 12:01:59 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 12:51:16PM +0100, Axel Segebrecht wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> A friend of mine is looking for RedHat Certification courses in London.
>  Just wondering what everyones recommendations and experiences are.
>
> He wants to do evening courses and gain a certificate to get better
> jobs. He is a relative novice, though he managed to install RH9 and
> SuSE9 successfuly ;-)

Dan will be able to fill in a bit more detail, but unless things have
changed since I worked there, all EU training is run from Guildford,
SW London.

http://www.europe.redhat.com/training

The full RH certification courses are reputed to be very hard.

Rich.

http://www.winwinsales.co.uk/ - CRM improvement consultancy
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk