[Gllug] RedHat Courses in London

Daniel P. Berrange dan at berrange.com
Tue Jul 20 13:04:06 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 01:01:59PM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 12:51:16PM +0100, Axel Segebrecht wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > A friend of mine is looking for RedHat Certification courses in London.
> >  Just wondering what everyones recommendations and experiences are.
> >
> > He wants to do evening courses and gain a certificate to get better
> > jobs. He is a relative novice, though he managed to install RH9 and
> > SuSE9 successfuly ;-)
>
> Dan will be able to fill in a bit more detail, but unless things have
> changed since I worked there, all EU training is run from Guildford,
> SW London.
>
> http://www.europe.redhat.com/training

We have recently started offering training courses in the City of London,
Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow & Dublin, as well as continued courses in our
main facility  at Guildford.

 http://www.europe.redhat.com/training/service/locations.php3

> The full RH certification courses are reputed to be very hard.

The RHCE is a pretty demanding course for those who have limited
experiance. You should have a fair amount of experiance managing
RHEL, or other Linux/UNIX OS with similar servics. A novice who;s
only experiance is installing RHL would probably be better off
with the RHCT. There is more information about the pre-requisites
and course content at:

 http://www.europe.redhat.com/training/rhce/

Alternatively give our training center a call / email at & they'll
be able to make a recommendation based on your level of expertise

  training-uk at redhat.com
  +44 1483 734 909

Dan.