[Gllug] Firewall setup Routing

Richard richard_c at tpg.com.au
Tue Jul 6 16:06:44 UTC 2004

Simon Perry wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like suggestions of a firewall package to handle the following
> or an idea of the complexity of rolling my own.

As much as the developers can act like idiots, the Smoothwall bunch of
products is very nifty. I'm quite certain that their corporate (for cost
- £180) package will do what you want.

That said, if anyone could let me know how they manage h.323 forwarding
through the (NAT) firewall, then I'd like to know. The only solution I'm
aware of is a gateway sitting on the (NAT) firewall, and that always
seemed evil to me.

Richard
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk