[Gllug] RedHat Courses in London

Xander D Harkness gllug at harkness.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 10:58:26 UTC 2004

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:

>On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 01:01:59PM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:

[snip]

>>Dan will be able to fill in a bit more detail, but unless things have
>>changed since I worked there, all EU training is run from Guildford,
>>SW London.
>>
>>http://www.europe.redhat.com/training
>>

>We have recently started offering training courses in the City of London,
>Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow & Dublin, as well as continued courses in our
>main facility  at Guildford.

Just to add to Dan's very full reply there are some assessment
questionaires, which will allow you to work out how much you know and
recommend a suitable course.  I should point out that there is no
multiple choice in any of the exams.  The exams are not Red Hat
specific, except that they run on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.

http://www.redhat.com/apps/training/assess/

Kind regards
Xander
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk