[Gllug] network auditing tool

Axel Segebrecht axel at segebrecht.com
Thu Jul 29 09:37:44 UTC 2004

Sounds like a great idea. Sadly I'm a complete n00b when it comes to
these things and have to pay people to do it ;-)

Anybody interested in compiling a "disk" (or even usb stick type affair)
that I can plug into the server (or wks) and that reports back IPs,
configs (hdd/cpu/etc), users, groups, domains, files, folders,
permissions on it and the rest of the connected network?

I would pay for it and make it available for download to the community
too :-D

Email me off list if you are interested.

MTIA

Axel.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk