[Gllug] User-mode linux hosted in the US

James Goldwater james at eccehomo.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 16:14:27 UTC 2004

Can anyone recommed a hosting company offering UML, which, crucially,
must have its servers in the physical United States, as well as be a US
company?  There seem to be a million and one!

I personally use bytemark in the UK, and they're great.

I'm not too fussed about price competitiveness, but the usual
service/reliability/uptime stuff is the key thing.  Has anyone had any
particularly good/bad experiences with US companies?

Thanks for any opinions

James.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk