[Gllug] Resonably priced SBCs or similar

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Sat Jul 31 10:39:34 UTC 2004

Ashley Evans wrote:
> Just wondered if anyody had any other avenues of inquery for hardware to
> suite.

If you were willing to live with the lack of HDD (not a great idea when
you have a mail spool, I admit :), then Soekris do some nice looking kit
for this kind of thing:

http://www.soekris.com/

Some of them provide PCMCIA or PCI expansion, so I guess you could
connect an external HDD without too much effort.

You can buy them in the UK from here:

http://soekris.kd85.com/

doug.

--
   http://adju.st/   | "If you want to know about governments,
6973E2CF: 2C95 66AD |  all you have to know is two words:
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk