[Gllug] How to uninstall?

Sharon Kimble sharon63 at lineone.net
Sun Jul 25 13:58:24 UTC 2004

I've downloaded several programs to evaluate off the net, compiled and
installed, used them and then decided that I don't like them. Now I want
to get rid of them, i.e. uninstall them, but how please?

I've tried 'install clean' which didn't work, I've looked at the cli
options for install and that didn't help either. I know that I can just
delete the folder that the programs source is in but that doesn't get
rid of any links.

I know as I'd installed storix to have a look at, and then just deleted
its folder to get rid of it, and now everytime that I boot I can see
that its still looking for the storix daemon.

Can anyone advise me please?

Sharon.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk