[Gllug] london's oldest wintel

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Tue Jun 15 17:12:40 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 02:42:46PM +0100, Tethys wrote:

> Ian Norton writes:
>
> >my best guess is someone will proclame thier p200 running win98 to be the
> >oldest pc in london  :-P
>
> P200? I'm still using a P75 for my firewall...

until very recently my firewall was a 486dx40, dont forget im also one of those
wierdos that like atari stuff so i have plenty of 16bit 8mhz kit laying about
:-)

I was simply finding it amusing that the average coneption is that you need a
massivly powerful machine for anything business related.

Ian

--
/* www.darkspace.org.uk {
 web development, application development, consultancy, firewalls
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk