[Gllug] london's oldest wintel

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Tue Jun 15 16:59:40 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 05:25:56PM +0100, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
>
> > That's cos when you get into Corporate IT some stupid manager always
> > decides that you need some massively bloated language like Java to
> > run all your apps with ;-P
>
> Cue the drums of war...
>
> (How many lines of code would it take to write a "drums of war" EJB
> then eh?)

I think I'd get bored before completing it.  One thing's for sure,
it probably 10 lines of Objective Caml :-)

Rich.

MONOLITH is an advanced framework for writing web applications in C, easier
than using Perl & Java, much faster and smaller, reusable widget-based arch,
database-backed, discussion, chat, calendaring:
http://www.annexia.org/freeware/monolith/
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk