[Gllug] Bulletin Boards

mute8 mute8 at mutantswarm.org
Sat Jun 26 14:53:20 UTC 2004

I have had good results with XMB - but it depends how featureful you want
things - IMO less features = less problems (especially with sendmail). You
can tweak and add new features if you're up to snuff with PHP.
Heed well the warnings about security - XMB patch their scripts in a
fairly timely manner, the others I cannot comment on.

Of course, for full control, write your own...

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk