[Gllug] Anyone experienced with Asterix Linux PBX?

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Wed Jun 23 19:35:16 UTC 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Richard Cohen wrote:

> I asked, well, exactly the same question, almost exactly 2 weeks ago :-)
>
> I assume it's not the same person asking for contacts...

I presume it's not the same person as my client isn't a telco - just a
company wanting to use Asterix for an office PBX or two and needing help
to get it in place properly.

> I got a grand total of 1 reply...

I cannot find the reply. I don't suppose you could enlighten me?

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £22.50 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk