[Gllug] re: software patents on dwnloads

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Thu Jun 17 15:43:20 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 05:36:00PM +0100, Ian wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 03:54:16PM +0100, Christian Smith wrote:
> > Tim,
> > Always wondered, but now I have to ask.
> >
> > What mail client do you use? It's generaly hard to track your emails, as
> > you neither maintain the same subject line, nor does you client maintain
> > references.
> >
> > Christian
> >

> Looks fine to me :-)

Really?  Did your mail client append the message to which Christian
replied onto an existing thread in the absence of references headers,
in-reply-to-headers and with a subject that doesn't match anything else?
Or is the smiley intended to say "I'm just interrupting uselessly
for my personal amusement"?

--
Bruce

Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fly backwards, apart from
ostriches if you punch them hard enough.