[Gllug] [OT] XHTML + CSS

Simon Perry gllug at si-designs.co.uk
Fri Jun 11 10:14:52 UTC 2004

Ian Norton wrote:

>On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 09:41:08AM +0100, Richard Turner wrote:
>

>>Ian Norton wrote:
>>

>>>With all the talk of css, xhtml, accessibility and my zaurus arriving
>>>soon i got inspired (that and i was farily bored today) and have
>>>hacked up this little page.
>>>
>>> [ http://void.printf.net/~bredroll/zen/ ]
>>>
>>>comments please :-) ?

Ian,

Nice design, there are however some display issues in IE5x win and
mac[0].Your bottom left hand corner menu only seems to work in Gecko
based browsers, Opera 7.5 doesn't expand it at all. I have created
various browser screen shots on browsercam for you. Netscape 4.78 and
IE4 were just for fun ;-)

Simon

[0] http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=72064
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk