[Gllug] Bulletin Boards

Xander D Harkness gllug at harkness.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 11:02:01 UTC 2004

I run a bulletin board for an organisation which have moved from a
mailing list as they were not able to understand how to properly quote
and could not then follow threads.

The bulletin board I am currently running is ikonboard; however I do not
like the licence and the users would like to be informed of new posts.
I am currently looking at phpBB, which with a perl script I have will
query the MySQL database and then email all when new topics are created.

Can anyone recommend any bulletin boards that work well and are feature
full? :-)

Kind regards
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk