[Gllug] [OT] XHTML + CSS (was: [OT?] Please sign my Googlepetition ...)

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Fri Jun 11 10:26:21 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 09:41:08AM +0100, Richard Turner wrote:
> Ian Norton wrote:
> >
> > With all the talk of css, xhtml, accessibility and my zaurus arriving
> > soon i got inspired (that and i was farily bored today) and have
> > hacked up this little page.
> >
> >  [ http://void.printf.net/~bredroll/zen/ ]
> >
> > comments please :-) ?
> >

> Very nice!  My only criticism is that this paragraph quickly starts to over
> lap the next one if you use Mozilla's text zoom facility, but I reckon
> that's a minor issue really :o)

:-) thanks, Ive noticed some other oddities too, if i use particular font sizes
(from within mozilla) then sometimes some of the images will jump randomly
about when the mouse moves over them, Ive also found how terrible IE support is
for css, even more so than i originally thought,

I also couldnt believe how ugly Opera is until i saw a recent screen grab last
night :-p

Ian

--
/* www.darkspace.org.uk {
 web development, application development, consultancy, firewalls
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk