[Gllug] re: SCSI vs SATA

Tom Fairbairn Tom_Fairbairn at eur.3com.com
Thu Jun 10 08:56:42 UTC 2004

>the necessary chippery is easily (and quite cheaply) available

So is Linux, but that doesn't mean it isn't complicated!  What I meant by that
comment was that the serial stuff is far more complicated as compared to what
you need for parallel.

Christopher Hunter <chrisehunter at blueyonder.co.uk>@gllug.org.uk on 06/09/2004
07:13:00 PM

Please respond to chrisehunter at blueyonder.co.uk; Please respond to Greater