[Gllug] small favour to ask

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Mon Jun 21 10:57:31 UTC 2004

On Monday, 21 Jun 2004, t.clarke wrote:
>Currently, we know the new pages work on IE6 and Netscape 7, and thus the
>redirection script currently checks for these browsers only.   I would like
>to check whether the new pages (on www.seacongroup.co.uk/home.htm) work
>correctly with Mozilla, Opera ....

[toplogo]                   +44 (0) 1474 320000
ship & terminal operators | chartering | stevedoring | agency
                                              #
_
[MHome][MServic][MCorpor][MCustServ][MConta]    _[menu] [Mlogin]
_
                            [spacer] [spacer] _                    _ [spacer] _

No alt attributes, and only [MConta] appears to do anything at
all. You appear to have assumed that Javascript will be turned on.

>If anyone has the time and one of these platforms, could you try the pages
>and post the results on the Gllug list.  Also, if the pages do appear to work
>correctly  (the options across the home page at the top should bring up
>drop-down options when hovered over; which then when clicked take you to
>subsidiary pages  - this is the bit which, for instance, appears NOT to work
>correctly with IE5.5), could you possibly also post the output from:
>www.seacon.co.uk/browser.html    - I can then use the info to update
>our browser detection scripts.

This says nothing for the same reason.

[This is w3m 0.3 ...]