[Gllug] P2P PIM Variation

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Mon Mar 22 20:35:12 UTC 2004

It looks like someone has already started working on something that may be
exactly what I was thinking of - Mosoki

They haven't released any details at all yet though so I want you all to
remember that I gave a presentation about my idea having arisen from
FOSDEM before mosoki became public at all so mine is novel in case they
go horribly proprietary ;)

I'm not sure that their idea is for a p2p network though as the only
reference I can find is in a report in a paper where it is refered to as a
neural networking project.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £23.75 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk