[Gllug] Saturday: anyone fancy installing Linux on an ibook?

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Fri Mar 26 09:33:50 UTC 2004

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 04:30:36AM +0000, Tushar wrote:

> But why? Mac OS X is so nice on an ibook! With mozilla,
> ichat, itunes, vlc and all your other cool linuxy type
> programs. I'm not too keen on gcc 3 on it though.

But I thought Mac users were supposed to "Think Different" and
installing a different OS surely qualifies.  Or was that just an empty
marketing slogan designed to make people feel that their expensive
consumer decision somehow made them superior?  Surely not!

--
Bruce

If the universe were simple enough to be understood, we would be too
simple to understand it.