[Gllug] ezmlm status?

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Thu Mar 11 17:49:05 UTC 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 03:26:47PM +0000, Sarah wrote:
> > Seconded.  I have a public list server you can play with, if you'd like
> > to try it out.
>
> Fair enough. Thanks for the offer - I'm already fairly familiar with
> Mailman. Just checking out any alternatives - or apparently, lack thereof.

There are still some interesting alternatives.  I used Listar for a long
time (it's now changed its name to Ecartis) and would recommend it.  A
very interesting one that stores all its data in a database (any
database that has a Perl DBD module) is Sympa.

http://www.ecartis.org/
http://www.sympa.org/

--
Bruce

I object to intellect without discipline.  I object to power without
constructive purpose. -- Spock