[Gllug] hacking a post script file

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Thu Mar 11 22:24:35 UTC 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 05:14:58PM +0000, Simon Perry wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am trying to put a quick hack together to put a string of text into an
> existing post script document but my brain is else where today. The text
> string may already contain line feeds and needs to be split at those
> feeds to preserve formatting or at every 50 chars otherwise. Anyone got
> an elegant solution?

Where in the PS doc are you placing the string?  Are you calling a
function on the string or just displaying it?

If you post more details here I can look up the answer in the Big Red
Book ...

Rich.

C2LIB is a library of basic Perl/STL-like types for C. Vectors, hashes,
trees, string funcs, pool allocator: http://www.annexia.org/freeware/c2lib/
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk