[Gllug] Website designer who doesn't suck

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Mon Mar 8 13:28:05 UTC 2004

I may be able to help :-)

I (partially) work with the southend youth service as an accessibility
onsultant,

i make a point of making sites 100% browsable in text mode or with extra large
fonts enabled, none of that css fixed pt size crap that most retards do these
days,

I would be perfectly willing to take a look at this and anoyone elses websites
they might want made more useful :-)

Ian

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 04:56:45PM +0000, Richard Jones wrote:
> Dear GLLUGers:
>
> We're trying to find a knowledgeable contract web designer, with an
> eye for design, but someone we won't need to "educate" about the joys
> of editing HTML by hand, conforming to standards, CSS, lightweight
> Apache SSI designs, and search engine friendly layouts.
>
> In other words, someone who doesn't think that just because they can
> find Dreamweaver in the 'Start' menu on their Windows98 box, that
> somehow qualifies them to design sites for major car companies[1].
>
> I'm sure that people on GLLUG have built / had websites built for
> them, so can you recommend anyone for us?  Preferably London based,
> and available for contract work.
>
> Rich.
>
> [1] http://opel.de
>
> --
> Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://www.j-london.com/
> Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/ - improving website return on investment
> Perl4Caml lets you use any Perl library in your type-safe Objective
> CAML programs. http://www.merjis.com/developers/perl4caml/
> --

/* www.darkspace.org.uk {
 web development, application development, consultancy, firewalls
 */
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk