[Gllug] UKFSN ADLS and ADSL modems (again)

Will Napier will at thinkingsuccess.com
Mon Mar 15 14:33:45 UTC 2004

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:16:31 -0000 (GMT), Jeremy Booth
<jeremy at computerbooth.com> wrote:

>   First, is anyone using UKFSN for ADSL, if so, what is their service
> like, I like the idea of supporting free software, but I've not heard
> much about them, so want to check them out before parting with my not so
> hard earned cash :).

I have been using UKFSN for ADSL since the summer. I have not had one
technical problem or access problem in that time, and the response time
for technical support is consistently fast. I am happy to recommend the
service and consider it to be very good value too. I am no expert, but I
believe that the filter services and the webmail facility are above the
standard. Overall the service is highly competetive let alone that it
supports free software.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk