[Gllug] anyone know a source for 3.5" DSDD floppy disks?

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Sat Mar 20 17:22:52 UTC 2004

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 05:04:40PM +0000, Henrik Morsing wrote:

> > Come to think of it, Tesco and Sainsbury sell them but I've never
> > bothered looking at the price.
> >
> > Can't remember the last time I needed one!
>
> I need them all the time at home and at work. Can't belive someone hasn't
> come up with a replacement yet!

Well, apart from the obvious (WiFi, ethernet and the 'net), I tend to
find CF cards much more convenient and reliable than floppies.

Rich.

'There is a joke about American engineers and French engineers. The
American team brings a prototype to the French team. The French team's
response is: "Well, it works fine in practice; but how will it hold up
in theory?"'
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk