[Gllug] Saturday: anyone fancy installing Linux on an ibook?

Thu Mar 25 20:51:18 UTC 2004

Hello all,

I just bought myself an iBook - I have always been using PC all my life
so I thought it would be a change - and of course one of the thing I
want to do is to put Linux on it!

So would anyone that have some experience with Linux on Mac be there on
saturday meeting? Would you like to help me with installing linux on
the mac? So far from what I read on google it seems to me that I would
have to format and repartition my ibook - is that the case? or there is
a way of preserving the Mac OSX partition?

Thanks
--
|Sunny Chan MEng,ACGI,RHCE also Sunny Computer Laboratory     |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk