[Gllug] Is there any danger that Evolution will go away again (Debian)

john at sinodun.org.uk john at sinodun.org.uk
Mon Mar 8 10:12:15 UTC 2004

For quite some time, Evolution was missing from the Debian testing (Sarge)
not-release.  It's now reappeared and I'm a happy bunny again, but...
Is there any danger of it disappearing again?  Could I one day type
"apt-get update; apt-get upgrade" and find that 2 minutes later I'm
Evolution-less again?  What happens if a package is kicked out of the
Debian distribution due to failed builds (or failed builds of a dependency
as in this case)?
TIA,
John

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk