[Gllug] Website designer who doesn't suck

Tethys tet at createservices.com
Fri Mar 5 10:42:38 UTC 2004

Andrew Halliwell writes:

>> But if I'm smart enough to fake my agent-id, I'm smart enough to take the
>> consequences.
>
>How so? In opera, it's just a single click on a button on the button bar to
>change the browser you're pretending to be.

Yes, it may be easy enough to do it (Mozilla's prefbar gives you the same
easy access to this), but the point is you wouldn't use it unless you knew
why you needed to -- at which point, you should be able to accept the
consequences of that action. If you're not, then just call it a learning
experience...

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk