[Gllug] Knoppix3.3

Wayne Clancy wclancy at irisfinancial.com
Tue Mar 9 17:43:04 UTC 2004

I've never used Knoppix before but can't you just remove
S??knoppix-autoconfig from run level, re-edit the fstab and reboot. From
the sounds of things it should already have configured your system.

-----------------------
Wayne Clancy
System Administrator
Iris Financial Engineering
10 Old Jewry, London, EC2R 8DN

Phone:    +44 (0) 20 7776 6999
Direct:   +44 (0) 20 7776 6970
Mobile:   +44 (0) 7958 044196
Fax:      +44 (0) 20 7600 5612

www.irisfinancial.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete and do not disclose to another person
or use, copy or forward all or any of it in any form. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the  individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Iris
Financial Engineering.

--
Wayne Clancy
System Administrator
Iris Financial Engineering
10 Old Jewry, London, EC2R 8DN

Phone:    +44 (0) 20 777etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig6 6999

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk