[Gllug] Jabber server recommendations.

Matthew King matthew.king at seamlessrecruitment.com
Tue Mar 16 16:46:29 UTC 2004

will wrote:
> Does anyone have any recommendations for a jabber server, preferably one
> that can use external authentication mechanisms (possibly LDAP).  There
> are some listed on the jabber.org site, but what have people here used
> and liked?
>
> Will.

Jabberd2

I don't think it's quite been released yet, but the architecture is
clean and well though out.

At least it seems to be, I've only read the docs not the code.

Also, if you happen to create (or indeed find) some deb's, I'll be happy
to take them off yaur hands :)

Matthew

--
o? K++ w--- O-- M V? PS+>+++ PE-- Y+>++ PGP++@ t+ 5- X- R tv b+++>++++